Welcome to CORE Consulting!
CORE Consulting is a Venture 1:9 fee-based coaching program that helps Christian nonprofits grow in financial
sustainability, organizational leadership, strategic planning, board development, and more.
"Lord, I'm working hard but I need to increase my leadership effectiveness..."
That was exactly where I was when I was invited to join Core Consulting. I was working hard and doing a good job, but I needed more. I needed someone to journey with me, someone to coach and lead me, someone to provide accountability, and someone to help me connect with other leaders for encouragement and Kingdom direction. Core Consulting provided all that, and more!
It's interesting, the invitation also came with a cost! I realized that God was giving me an opportunity to invest in myself (sometimes we are last on the list, right?) and this investment solidified my "buy in" to take advantage of the opportunities.
After many years, the Core group has been one of the best programs that developed me as a leader. If you've been invited, say YES!
House of Refuge Sunnyslope
Here - Additional CORE Consulting details (PDF).
Here - Zoom link for online CORE Consulting sessions.
CORE Consulting is an invite-only program and you are being invited to join for two reasons:
(1) Venture 1:9 believes in you!
(2) Venture 1:9 believes you are ready!
Through CORE Consulting, we will spend more regularly-scheduled and focused time to help you and your ministry take steps toward your God-led and inspired future. You will grow in sustainability as, TOGETHER, we will get things done!
Through CORE Consulting, you will:
- Complete a CORE Consulting Baseline Snapshot.
- Identify growth goals, projects and 6-month consulting deliverables.
- Consult bi-monthly with Jonathan or Heather of Venture 1:9.
- Complete a Venture 1:9 Grant Inquiry that will be shared with area givers and local foundations.
- Be assigned a 1:1 leadership mentor (from another ministry) to meet with regularly.
- Gain access to next-level ministry resources - think salary scales, Board resources performance evaluations, and more.
- Gather with other CORE Consulting leaders for connection, networking and encouragement.
- Be blessed with a highly-reduced 2-3 day cabin treat in Prescott for personal reflection and rejuvenation and/or team building and planning, and more!